Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

iron fist

I'm never usually an 'impractical shoes' kind of girl - I own a few sets of heels, but they're normally in boot form. I live in boots, partially because I like the support around my ankle, and my feet are an awkward size so shoes often either squeeze or fall off. But every now and then I get sucked in by a pair of stilettos, and today was one of those days. 


 After spotting these babies in Birmingham, it was difficult to walk away without at least giving them a try. Egged on by my husband (who is constantly trying to coax me into ridiculous/unwearable fashion) I gave in when I realised they were actually somewhat comfortable. Fancy footwear always seems like an ungodly extravagance to me, so it felt kind of strange bringing them home... but I love them, and I do intend to wear them (though not when I'm standing for long periods of time...)


Open-toe platform stilettos with stud, zip and sequin skull detail, by Iron Fist.

1 comment: